Summer Colours and Summer Nights.....Linen is the only way to go!
Summer is perfect for sleeping in pure linen sheets. Summer in Australia means sunshine filled days. beaches, barbeques and fun. But as everyone knows nights can be hot, humid and sticky. Pure Linen offers many advantages over other types of bedding and linen is legendary in being the choice of fabric in hot climates. Le Lux Linen has more than 20 beautiful colours of pure pre-washed linen to choose from. Check out some of our colours at www.leluxlinen.com.au
Sleeping on pure linen sheets does have benefits. Made from flax fibres, linen has been grown for thousands of years and is one of the world’s oldest fabrics. In the language of flowers, the word ‘flax’ means ‘benefactor’.
The benefits of pure linen fabric
- Has a light massaging effect because of the microscopic breaks throughout the fabric.
- Suppresses live pathogenic bacteria, microflora, and fungi and is not known to cause allergies
- Can last more than 20 years
- Stimulates blood flow and promotes relaxation
- Warm in winter and cool in summer due to the breathable fabric
- Absorbent – has excellent abilities to absorb superfluous moisture
- Twice as strong as cotton
- Environmentally friendly – all the flax used to make linen is used in other ways – the seeds are pressed to make linseed oil which is used in floor coverings, such as linoleum, and paint. Linen is a renewable resource and it needs no irrigation. Linen is also fully biodegradable.
- Aiza Leano